We have a wide variety of clubs here at Holy Trinity. We're sure there will be something here to interest you!
Please see the bottom of this page for club application forms.
All places are allocated on a first come, first served basis (application form and monies received).
- Little Musketeers Fencing Club 8 - 8.45am - Years 1 - 6 - Andy Mudie 07834 562190
- Cookery Club - Mrs Reader - 3.15 to 4.45pm - maximum of 8 pupils
- Charters Mini Tennis - Years 1, 2 and 3 - Simon Grassi - email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel 01256 463673. Sign up online at www.charterstennis.co.uk
- Rock & Pop Foundation - music lessons after school www.rockandpopfoundation.com 01252 368330
- Martial Arts 8 - 8.45am Apollo Martial Arts - www.apolloma.co.uk
- Choir - 8am - 8.40am - Miss Wallbanks
- Rock & Pop Foundation - guitar and piano lessons (lunch time)www.rockandpopfoundation.com 01252 368330
- Change 4 Life - Multi Skills - Invite Only
- Yoga - Ohm Children's Yoga - KS2 3.30 - 4.15pm Contact details 07733 000 999 email email@example.com
- in2sport Football 3.20 - 4.20pm for Reception Class only - Go to www.in-2-sport.com to book
- Vamos Chicos - Spanish Lunchtime Club - Years Reception, 1 and 2 - Contact the School Office in the first instance
- in2sport (CJ Football) 3.20 - 4.20pm for years Rec to 4 - Go to www.in-2-sport.com to book
- Art Club for pupils years 2 - 6 - please contact Billie Dutton on 07890 877175 for more details
- Netball - Years 4, 5 and 6 - 3.15 to 4.15pm with Miss Harding.
- Stage Coach - drama, dance and singing - call Emily Pownall 07951 724276 for more details.
- Magpies also run lunchtime clubs Tues, Weds & Fri. Please click on the Magpies link below for more details.
- Spanish lunchtime club for Years Rec, 1 and 2. Please see more details below.
The school hall is also hired out of an evening:
Slimming World - Monday evenings - firstname.lastname@example.org
Rock and Pop Foundation
The Rock and Pop Foundation offer Guitar, Piano and Keyboard Lessons to children in Years 2 – 6 at Holy Trinity CofE Primary School. The Rock and Pop Foundation take care of the full administration of lessons including; new student enrolment, parent queries, online progress reports and exam entries. To find out more, please visit www.rockandpopfoundation.com or contact The Rock and Pop Foundation direct on 01252 368330.