9 - 9:20am Registration
You will receive a meeting link sent to your Microsoft 365 email. Please join registration as close to 9am as you're able to. Please mute yourself and turn off your camera. Say hello in the chat box so I can see that you're there and can register you. If you're wearing a costume, we'll guess who you are, and I have a short World Book Day song for you to watch.
Tasks Set for the Day
- Complete the fourth column on your spelling log. The spelling log can be found in the English folder on the Remote Learning subpage and in the English folder on Teams. Do your spelling test today if you like.
- English - Today you have an English session to join on Teams at 9:30. Please check your emails for a meeting link. We are going to be watching a video from the authors Humza Arshad and Henry White and you will be completing a follow up activity.
- Maths - mental maths sessions today with myself or Mrs Jans. Check your school emails for the timing of your session.
I have set 4 2dos for you to work through on Purple Mash. Please do them in this order. It would be a good idea if you took notes as you worked through the slideshow (task 1).
- Parts of a Computer Slideshow
- Computer Parts Pairs
- Computer Hardware Quiz
- Computer Hardware Writing Task