I am very much looking forward to seeing some of you next week (and some of you as soon as Monday) and I hope you are excited too! I know not everyone will be able to return to school next week and I want you to remember that you can use the Year 5 email address if you need anything while you are working at home.
If you are coming to school, I just wanted to remind you of a few things.
- Try to be at school for 8.40am at the Church Road gate.
- The day will end at 3pm.
- You may bring your own stationary (see the list further down the page) but it must be in a clear plastic bag, it all needs to be cleaned this weekend and it will all need to stay in school for the next 3 weeks.
- You may bring your water bottle (please do as I think it's going to get a bit hot this week!) but please do not bring a packed lunch from home. School will give you a packed lunch.
- Try to be in as much school uniform as possible.
- Most importantly, come with a big smile ready for your friends!