Hello Class 2
So our time is nearly here to come back into school in our bubbles!! I thought I would show you what that will look like:
I hope that made sense. Here are some photos of what it will look like when you enter the gates:
This is where you will line up, waiting for Mrs Free to call you forward to sanitise your hands.
When you enter the classroom it will look like this:
We have a new special red bin with a foot pedal so we don't have
to touch it! All of our rubbish will go in there. There will also be hand sanitiser and soap to wash our hands with.
A few things to remember:
Year 2 drop off is 8:40am, please do try to be prompt - I will be waiting at the gate on Station Rd. Pick up is 3pm from the same place. I will call your child's name in turn.
1. Water bottle: this will stay in school until the end of your second day
2. Uniform: please wear uniform where possible, if something doesn't fit wear your PE kit or trainers (these need velcro as the grown ups won't be able to do up laces)
3. There is no need to bring any toys/books/food etc: we can't have things from home brought into school at the moment, you just need yourself, your water bottle and your thinking caps!
4. On your second day: please bring a strong carrier bag to carry all of your books, artwork etc home
5. Reading scheme books: please do drop these in the box outside the office at your convenience
6. HAVE FUN!!!