Disney/Pixar are offering free drawing tutorials - why don't you have a go?
27.04.20 - Mail a hug
I saw this activity over the weekend and then received an email from Sharon at pre-school with resources listed below:
* unwanted wallpaper roll, or sheets of A4 paper sellotaped together, long enough to enable your child to spread their arms across.
* Draw around your child. Your child could use felt tip pens or paint to colour themselves.
* Your child can cut themselves out..
* A4 envelope to fold the 'hug' and put in the post to a loved one.
* I have typed out the poem for you to print, if you can, and put in with the 'hug'. Maybe your child could write their name or own message under the poem.
This is a lovely activity to discuss emotions and feelings
Mark making to music:
Mo Willems Lunch Doodles - The illustrator from Don't let the pigeon drive the bus will be uploading a daily 20 minute lesson
Can you follow this link http://www.robbiddulph.com/draw-with-rob and have a go at drawing with world book day illustrator Rob Biddulph. He uploads new videos on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10am.