If you are in receipt of any of the benefits listed below, applications for free school meals can be made through your child's school.
Free school meals are provided to pupils of the Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead's whose parents/carers are in receipt of the following qualifying benefits:
- Income support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related employment and support allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of state pension credit
- Child Tax Credit - provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190
- Working Tax Credit Run-on - paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit.